Feb 27, 2019
Your heart (literal and metaphorical) heart is a
compass. It directs your emotions and dictates your choices. Your
heart is the reason that you love the nouns (people, places,
and things) you love.
Your heart regulates your calm and ignites your excitement. It
triggers adrenaline and opens the floodgates for oxytocin. Your
heart is the brains of the operation...
How often do you listen to your heart?
And when you listen, do you heed what it says?
Highlights from this
- 04:50 - the malignancy of unexpressed
- 06:54 - Get in contact with your heart,
- 10:45 - I can pick up on bullshit
- 12:09 - Locked out of my own house
- 16:44 - Embodied Shakti Summit hosted by Sama
- 20:22 - Books, books and more books
- 30:25 - A book about suicide and why you
should read up on it
Wanna help your
sister-friends ear-hustle on grown women talking about grown
shit? Share #TheSensualityProject with your twitter followers.
Click here to post a